July 06, 2010

Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow!

The day is finally here!! At this time tomorrow I'll be getting ready to head to the airport for my trip. I leave at 8:35 tomorrow night and get into London Thursday morning around 11. Then we have a few hours to hang out in the airport before we fly to Stockholm. We spend a few days there and then take a train to Copenhagen and on July 14 I'll be in London the rest of the summer staying at Imperial College. I think I'm all packed and ready to go, I'm taking my phone but turning off all the data so I also have Kristin's old iTouch so I can get online through wifi and use all my apps. I have plane tickets, camera, clothes (probably too many), shoes, etc. I'll also have my computer and skype and my webcam so I should be pretty easy to contact not on my phone. I'm so excited about this trip and I'll update on here with pictures and videos and stuff like that hopefully on a daily basis.

Here is my address in London if you want to write or send stuff and I'll send postcards if I have your address!

Caitlin McCreery
Baylor in Great Britain
Southside Halls
Imperial College London
Prince's Garden
Watts Way,
South Kensington Campus
London, SW7 1LU


No comments:

Post a Comment