June 22, 2010

Let the Packing Begin!


Well folks, we are officially two weeks (as of tomorrow) from departure! I feel like there is so much to do in those next two weeks. Right now I'm working on getting homework finished that I have to turn in before we leave and today/ last night I started packing. I haven't done a lot but today I went to target to buy travel sized stuff and bottles to pour other things into. Mostly everything is just in lists right now, but there are currently three suitcases in my living room each partly full of stuff. Hopefully these next two weeks will fly by, I can't wait to be on a plane to Europe!! I've started reading my travel books and thinking of places to visit on free weekends, it should be an awesome five weeks; plus I love flying and airports so a transatlantic flight will be cool.
On another note the Iphone 4 comes out this week!! I think I'm going to buy it when I get back from London, or pre-order it and have it waiting for me when I get back. It looks pretty baller.
In other news I am officially signed up for the GRE. I take it October 2, so grad school here I come! Hopefully I'll get some studying in for that while I'm in London. Then I just have to worry about applications and not sucking on the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment