May 18, 2011

Night Two, Meal One

 Cake at our party
 Before the ceremony
 Everyone ready to graduate
 On campus with Judge Baylor
 Pat Neff in the background
Family photo, like usual my hair is in front of my face

Today we finished hanging everything and setting up my apartment. I also added a carport to my lease so I now have a place to park all the time. I even went to the grocery store and got a couple flowers to put on my balcony. I also actually cooked dinner tonight instead of picking something up. I've still got a few things I need to pick up from the store that I forgot earlier so I might go back in a bit. I also found out where I report for training on the 31st, now I just need to drive out there and check the store out. I've also got to get a few more things to wear to work before I start. Luckily I'll have all next week! 
 First thing I cooked: garlic shrimp with lemon butter sauce
 Living room completed!

Bedroom with curtains and stuff hung on the walls

No comments:

Post a Comment