May 10, 2011

3 Days


So little time until graduation day. Yesterday Emily and I finally experienced Fat Ho Burger! It was awesome. The fries weren't very good but the burger was delicious. I has a supa fly ho with cheese and bacon. The cheese was melted on the burger making it messy but delicious. The place is also pretty cheap which is great for poor college kids.

After lunch we picked up party supplies for the graduation party Friday and spent the evening cleaning the house and scrubbing everything down.

The rest of my night was spent hanging out with Ellie, Barrett, Stephanie and Ben celebrating the end of school, and the end of a terrible roommate.

So far I haven't done much today. My room is pretty much packed so I'll probably finish that up and if the sun ever comes out maybe go to the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment