May 18, 2011

First Night in my New Place!

It's been a busy week! Friday was graduation, which was long and kind of boring. The roommates and I rented out the La Fiesta Party House for dinner/graduation party for us and all our families which was fun. I'll post pictures and more stuff about all the graduation festivities when I get them from my dad.
Monday was move in day! We started at 8am in Houston and the movers loaded my stuff there and in Waco and brought it to my new place in Dallas (technically Irving)! So we have now spent two days unpacking and everything is mostly done. Tonight is my first night spending the night here. Jasper slept here by himself last night, and after a day of hiding he is finally running around exploring and getting into everything.
 He's had a long day
 Living room
 The fire place
 Kitchen
 I have a pantry!
 Dining room
 The bathroom
Stuff in the bathroom
 Bedroom
Vanity

No comments:

Post a Comment