April 12, 2011

31 Days

This whole waiting to hear back from a job interview is really hard. I just keep telling myself that no news is good news because if they didn't want me I would know right away. That makes sense right?
This week is Dia week which means after my one class tomorrow I'm done with school for the week!! I love extra long weekends.
The nice thing about today was I got one of my projects out of the way, turned in the journal for psychotherapy and counseling and I actually did a good amount of research in the Texas Collection.
I'm also making a list of things to do before I leave here for good
1. Cliff Jumping at Lake Whitney
2. Hike in Cameron Park once more
3. Eat at Fat Ho Burgers!
4. Eat a garlic olive oil and spinach pizza from shortys one more time
5. Eat a Health Camp burger and get a milkshake one last time
6. Run through the BSB fountains again
7. Go to Kitoks
That is all I can think of for now. Hopefully a few of those will be accomplished this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment