April 13, 2011

30 Days Part 2



Since my original post today was just a check list of things to do in Waco before graduation I figured I'd have a real post too. Today Emily and I made a target trip in search of a graduation dress for her and a bug toy for Lace. We didn't find the bugs but we did end up with a bunch of other stuff. Including a new nail polish I bought Jasper this really cute frog fountain! I also bought these really cute plates because they were $1.50 and they are microwavable and dishwasher safe. Reagan has the same kind of set here and they are pretty nice to have. Emily and I found matching bowls and dishtowels too. We then spent waayy to much time in the home section looking at stuff to decorate apartments with. I can't wait to have my own place to decorate.

No comments:

Post a Comment