April 24, 2011

19 Days

Can't believe Graduation is less than 20 days away! Since the last post I've been to Houston, back to Waco, to Dallas, back to Waco and finally back to Houston. I came home for Easter break Thursday afternoon to drop off furniture for Kristin. Friday morning my Mom and Dad and I headed to Waco to pick up a drug test packet (which wasn't there) and packed up some of my apartment. We headed to Dallas that night and spent the day apartment hunting. So, as long as my application gets approved I'll be living at Villa Miranda in Las Colinas starting in May! The apartment is on the third floor, has a nice balcony, and a really nice kitchen. The only downside is I don't have a washer/dryer. So that will probably be my first purchase.
 My apartment!
 The kitchen. It has a pantry and laundry room
 
 Dining room looking into my bedroom
Living room and fireplace
Today is Easter and I finally got to sleep in. I met my friend Johanna for lunch at PF Changs this afternoon which was really nice. We hadn't seen each other in a long time and it was really good to catch up. Other than that I've been working on a paper and making a list of all the things I need to do in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment