April 19, 2011

24 Days

I'm now down to five days of classes in the school year. SCARY. It is finally beginning to feel like everything is coming to an end. I took my last exam of the semester today, and next week will turn in my last research paper EVER. School ending is such a surreal feeling, it keeps getting closer and closer but somehow I can't seem to picture my life without school. It's the one thing that has been totally constant for pretty much as long as I can remember. It's going to be strange to have a job and real responsibility next year.
Last night was the first chapter meeting I went to all semester. Instead of watching Passion of the Christ I decided to go to chapter meeting and to the senior meeting. It's crazy to think that in about a week I'll be an alumni member of Alpha Delta Pi.
Today was my last day at work in the TC. There was a senior dinner put on by the admissions office to thank all of us tonight and then I worked for two hours.
The most exciting news of the day is that I got an email from Target! They are extending me an offer for the ETL position and wanted to set up a time to call and make the official offer! So it looks like I will be employed after graduation after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment