August 09, 2010

Day the last

Packed and ready for home, I hope my suitcases don't go over the weight limit! I can't believe this trip is over, although Sweden feels like forever ago it feels like we've only been in London a week or two. It's weird to think I'll be on a plane tomorrow morning headed home to 100 degree heat and 13 days till school starts again. Today was bittersweet, after my final (which I aced) I came back for a nap and to finish packing and then Ashley, Meggan and I headed out to get one last crepe. After stopping at Lillywhites Ashley and I headed to Euston station to find a Virgin train to a fun looking location. Virgin trains serve free food and drinks in first class and we wanted to get a few free meals today. So we ended up on a train to Manchester, of course it was raining when we got there so we didn't see much of the city but it was still a really fun and relaxing day. We've just been hanging out downstairs with everyone and now I'm finishing up my packing and getting ready for bed and tomorrow. I'ts been amazing, and I don't really want to leave. It's hard to believe I ate my last breakfast here this morning and took my last tube ride and first class train ride this afternoon. I've got to get up at 5am, Houston here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment