August 08, 2010

Day 32

Only one more day here after today, it's almost time to go home. I'm ready, I don't have any regrets and I think I've seen everything/ been everywhere I wanted to go here so it will be nice to be home. Today is gonna be a really chill day, just studying and packing (I hope everything fits!). Last night we went to Fabric, a really cool club here. It has three dance floors all with different DJs and was a lot of fun. I'm using this post to upload a few videos from the Military Tattoo that I took.
Before Fabric
Me and Meggan outside the bar downstairs
Citadel, the group from South Carolina

Army Physical Training Group
 Highland Dancers

UPDATE: Today I pet a squirrel. It was the highlight of my day. I do not have a picture of the petting event but one of my friends has a picture of me feeding the squirrel, for now you can this.
My squirrel friend eating the cracker I fed him. He was so cute, after eating a whole cracker sandwich he started burying pieces of the crackers under trees for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment