April 02, 2010

A very Happy Birthday to me!!

Oh my gosh, 21 FINALLYY!!! Such an exciting birthday! I can't wait to finish off the weekend in Houston with my friends and family! We've now celebrated two nights in a row! Love love love it! Not having x's on my hand is the coolest feeling ever, and people are so fun when it's your birthday! I'll add some pictures to the post later when I put them on my computer but it's been a good two days.
Wednesday at midnight Ashley, Emily and I headed out to Scruffy Murphys for karaoke night. We met up with Chance and Reed and a few other friends there and ran into about a dozen other people we knew. I thankfully did not have to sing, it was threatened that they would make me sing for my birthday but it didn't happen. People were so nice and kept buying shots and drinks, and since Scruffs is a very Baylor hang out we ran into a lot of people. So it was a really fun night full of dancing and celebration.
Today I slept in and hung out packing and doing hw all afternoon. Then we went out to dinner, which was nice. Emily, Jenny, Molly and I went to La Fiesta which is always good. We got some delicious queso and margaritas. We also went to Piano Man at Treffs tonight. It's basically a night where this guy who plays piano and a guy who plays drums play songs all night and people sing and dance along. Lots of fun, had a friend who was working and gave me free birthday drinks. We also ran into some people we knew. It was good times, Me, Emily, Ashley, and Scott had a blast. So its been a really fun birthday!
I also got a bottle of Ed Hardy vodka for my birthday, essence of douchebag with every sip, haha. It just makes you want to fist pump. Actually its pretty good, and the bottle is pretty! Tomorrow we are headed to Houston to finish out Easter break. Should be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment