April 05, 2010

Birthday Weekend 2.0

Here is the update on the rest of my birthday weekend!

Friday: Ashley, Emily and I got up and road tripped to Houston with Jasper and Lucy. Along the way Jasper threw up in the car, we now know he can't have milk and ride in cars. We also stopped to take pictures in blue bonnets like last year.













It was a long ride as we also had to drive to Fulshear to drop Ashley's dog off at her parents house. Once we got to my house we ate amazing macaroni with my parents. It was so so good! We also took a trip to both Specs and Houston discount liquor just for fun. That night we went to a club/ bar called Drink Houston with my friends Jason and Bethany. We also went down to Washington and went to Region and met up with our friend Scott. We ended the night at Taco Stand.

Saturday: Ashley, Emily, and I went downtown to the Galleria, the waterwall and to a Specs that covers an entire city block. It was cool, the Specs was huge and has like a coffee shop and a grocery store.
We went to dinner at Outback that night with my parents. Sooo good! I love the blooming onion! That night we went to South Beach to dance because it has a lot of fun music and a really cool fog thing that happens every hour. After SoBe we ended the night at St. Danes with our new friend Scott who we met at SoBe. I had a drink that was on fire there, it was cool.
Sunday: Emily and I went to Brunch with her family, and went to church and had dinner with mine. We also had an Easter Egg hunt!! So all in all it was a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment