January 07, 2010

64 Days

64 days till I leave for Italy and this blog gets used for its original intent. I'm not sure how much I'll update before I leave for Italy but I guess we'll see. I want this to be a travel blog so my friends can see what I'm up to when I'm overseas and without the wonderful Iphone, because unfortunatly I will be without it. For a week in march and then when the countdown starts again for 5 weeks in July. I'm not exactly sure how I'll survive, as we all know I'm basically permanently attached to my Iphone. But I'll use my blog to post some pictures and write about what I'm doing so everyone can stay clued in on my life. So lets see, we've bought plane tickets and I guess my mom is working on Hotel reservations, and I've made a list of things we have to do in Florence, Venice, and Rome (to which my mom added go to mass :/), I've found a cat sitter for Jasper, oh and my dad and I bought me a new suitcase so I'm basically ready to go except for the fact that it's not March yet. I've got a few months of school which includes SING (a musical competition between the sororities and fraternities) and the rest of Rush week.  The days will fly by though, and I'm sure Jasper will slap many people in the process. And hey, maybe I can improve my Italian in the next 64 days. Yeah, right.

                 Don't get Jasper slapped ----->

No comments:

Post a Comment