March 07, 2010

     Just a short blog for the week, a longer update will come after Spring break. The last week was pretty uneventful. Mostly I just worked on a research paper, and took two major tests. So nothing at all exciting or fun. I am glad Sing is over. It was a lot of fun but having free time is amazing! I spent a lot of extra time at Waco Center for Youth last week hanging out with the kids and had so many more hours to do homework and study. I also learned that Steve from Blue's clues now does music. He has a myspace page and everything. So he's obviously pretty legit, you can google Steve Burns if you really want to see.
     Anyway I'm in Houston now with Emily for Spring break. We got here yesterday and will be here all week. Today we built my entire Harry Potter lego castle.

It was pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I feel very accomplished. We also went to the outlet mall today. I got a dress for formal at BCBG and a pair of jeans there too. Coach was having a "take an additional 20% off" sale so of course I found something to buy there. Sunglasses and a new purse. So the shopping trip was successful. We also took Jasper out to play in the yard and he almost got in a fight with Ribbon. So all in all it was a good day.
     At the mall today we saw this...

A lady with a dog in a baby carrier. It was strapped to the front of her body like a baby and she was carrying it around in stores with her. To make things worse the dog had sunglasses that strapped onto it's head and under it's chin. It also had a bow making its hair stick up and a strange colorful things around it's neck. Sick, I feel bad for people's animals.

Anyway I'll leave you with this
Something you shouldn't name your kid...
Kwadernica
Exactly how do you pronounce this name?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment