February 03, 2010

Caitlin + George Foreman Grill = BFFL

For the second week in a row...

Things you should not name your kids
Barbie Barbee (because really who wants the same first and last name)
Airybelle
Zuleima (who can pronounce this???)


     As the title suggests this week I've been doing some cooking on my George Foreman Grill. I finally went grocery shopping and got some stuff I can cook! So made bacon and cheese stuffed burgers with these preformed burger patties I bought. They were really good! Today I made Caesar salad, corn and a pork chop for dinner. It turned out good as well! Jasper and Lucy both agree that the food was good.
    By the end of next week I will have had my first test in every class. Exciting? Haha maybe, I guess so. Italian went well, or at least it seems like it did. I've got psychopathology tomorrow, and then Drugs and Behavior and History of psychology next Monday and Wednesday. So it's a busy weekend of studying unfortunately.
     I downloaded some really cool apps for my IPhone the other night. One is called psych drugs, and it is like a dictionary of prescription drugs and it gives you the classification of the drug, the dosage levels, what it treats and the half life. I also downloaded Mental Illness, which is like the other app in that it's a dictionary of disorders. Its like a quick facts sheet of symptoms and what each disorder is. I also got a cool 3D brain app that's just fun.
     This week was my first real week at Waco Center for Youth. It's been good! The weather has been gross so I've just helped in the classroom. We did a class on colors of the horses for 6 girls today. It's the more advanced class so they will hopefully be riding soon. That's what I'm excited for, getting to teach riding and of course anything with the actual horses. lol.
     This week Zombieland came out on dvd!! I bought it yesterday and we watched it last night. It was fantastic just like in theaters and everyone should see it. I also watched Inglourious Basterds again, and Up and Whip it (which has also come out on dvd in the past week). So it's been a good movie week. I'm also currently watching Band of Brothers, upon recommendation from a friend who owns the movies. which I have never seen before and it's pretty good! Oscar nominations were announced this week as well, and I'm excited about that happening pretty soon because I've seen a lot of the movies up for stuff.
    On another note I'm so ready for it to be warm again!! This whole 30 degrees and raining crap just ain't working out for me. Oh and Baylor totally dominated UT in overtime this week. So yeah Sic'em!!!
(Jasper is currently learning how to do a Sic'em... it's not working out too well haha).


We had an Emo themed day at SING. 
I'm really good at looking emo and so were some other people haha.  ---->

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to say that Jasper Slapped picture is pretty close to a Sic'em.

    Catsdad

    ReplyDelete