February 18, 2010

Oh Hey SING 2010!

"You are a card you have no family" - Funny moments at SING practice

Funny Valentines
This week instead of names I bring you entertaining quotes from precious moments valentines!
"You're my Flavorite"
"I'm so Fondu you!"
"Wow Candy" - That was it, no nice memo just wow candy...


Today's the day!  Today's the day!! It's SING 2010!! Finally!
I honestly can't think of anything else thats happened this week except this to write about...
I know sad right, but the sleep deprivation has gotten to me and I've forgotten everything else that's happened this week. Well except the Olympics, I've been watching that whenever I can.

But tonight was our first real performance. I wish I'd seen some other acts so I could review them but I haven't. The best part of this year is going after FIJI again because we get to see their awesome circle of "Oh my Lord, Lord, Lord, Lord" every night and honestly that's what gets me pumped up for the show haha. Things went well tonight, despite the fact that I'm sick it was a lot of fun and I had a lot of caffeine. Love me some Redbull!  So here are some pictures of our act, we are cards living in the town of cardstock and we get attacked by jokers. It's pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment