March 12, 2012

One Week!

Well it's been awhile since I've updated. A week from today I'll be headed to Italia! I'm so so excited! In fact I'm pretty much all packed.
 Jasper helped with the packing today (which means he sat on and got his hair all over everything). I was just going to collect stuff and pile it on my dining room table, however the cats kept getting all over it so I just went ahead and stuck it in my suitcase to make sure everything fit. Jasper has now taken it upon himself to guard the suitcase and sleep on it. But anyway, in a week my mom and I will be on a plane headed off to Venice! Our agenda includes:
2 days in Venice
train to Florence
3 days in Florence
and 3 days in Rome
and a plane home

While in Italy we are going on the Scavi tour at the vatican, planning a day trip to a vineyard, eating gelato, tasting new wine, and a whole lot more. I'll keep the blog updated daily (provided I have internet) so you can read about our travels!


Buona Sera!

No comments:

Post a Comment