August 14, 2011

Food Week 1

Well I knew I was back at 1784 when a few hours into my shift last Monday I was called to sit in the AP office until the police arrived to pick up a woman who was apprehended. It's good to be back at a busy store and I'm enjoying spending time with all the team members there again. They are all so welcoming and fun.
Sitting in on an apprehension was interesting to say the least. I worked on my online food training while our TPS and officer filled out all the paperwork and took photos and everything to prepare to call the police. It was actually pretty fun to see how everything works back there and so interesting to hear this woman try to get out of being arrested. With multiple IDs in her purse and a prior arrest for shoplifting there as no way she was getting out of it. So, it was a good start to my return to 1784.
Food training is going well, so many things things to learn in the next two weeks. I'm hoping I have a good team leader who orders at my store because I have a feeling I won't be very good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment