March 24, 2011

50 Days!

Wow 50 days until graduation! While a lot of people have used facebook to post a picture a day counting down to graduation I figured I'd use my blog. So the goal is to write each day about what I'm doing my last 50 days before graduating.
So Day 50:
Thursday, which was a school day. I had a test in psychology, went to class and then went to Petco to buy cat and rat food and bedding and ended up with this little guy!

I decided Bailey should have a friend to play with, and so far things are going well. After talking to the Petco guy about how to introduce rats to each other and doing some research online I spent last night slowly introducing Bailey and her new friend. After a successful face to face meeting and a cleaning and rearranging of the cage the two went into their new home.
Other than a relaxing trip to the pool with Emily not a whole lot happened. I hung out with Ellie, Barrett, Sam, Shelby, Chelsea, and Jenn for awhile at night which was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment